GIVING MADE EASY WITH RECURRING MONTHLY GIFTS!
For the price of lunch at a restaurant once a month you can make a significant gift that will help save lighthouses!!! A quarterly giving option is also available.
Recurring gift processing is provided to FLA’s donors through the nonprofit organization "Network for Good." Their website is safe and secure (the organization meets all 20 of the BBB Wise Giving Alliance standards for charity accountability). Network for Good automatically provides you with an on-screen and e-mail receipt for every gift you make. Be sure to print the confirmation e-mail you receive for your tax records! (See a sample email receipt) Please note ~ Network for Good does not charge FLA a processing fee; instead 5% of your gift is a tax-deductible grant to Network for Good ~ you will have an opportunity during the donation process to either cover this grant in addition to your FLA donation or to have it deducted from your FLA donation amount. Your donation will appear as Network for Good on your credit card statement. Please rest assured that this is the safest and most cost effective way of providing a monthly giving option to FLA’s donors!
Make your recurring gift by clicking HERE
Donation Preferences - Click "I would like to make this a recurring donation deducted monthly/quarterly"
Please share with this charity: - Click "My full contact information"
This will ensure that FLA gets proper notice of your gift and that you are recognized in the appropriate donor recognition listing.
HERE IS HOW YOUR MONTHLY GIFT CAN HELP SAVE LIGHTHOUSES
EVERY gift is a valued contribution that will help with for the protection, preservation and restoration of Florida's 29 remaining historic lighthouses. Here are some examples of what your gift can do:
- $10 can provide the restoration of an historic iron step or patching crumbling mortar on a square foot of antique brickwork.
- $25 can pay for a local school two classrooms to send 2 classrooms (transportation and program costs) on a field trip a lighthouse and learn about Florida maritime history and the importance of preservation.
*FLA recognizes donors who make gifts of $250 or more as LUMEN SOCIETY members
*FLA recognizes donors who make gifts of $500 or more as BEACON SOCIETY members.
- $45 can rebuild five historic iron steps in a lighthouse tower.
- $85 can purchase enough specialized marine paint to allow a volunteer to completely cover an historic building or provide a day of ground penetrating radar to aid archaeologists in their discovery of artifacts located on lighthouse grounds.
*FLA recognizes donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more as PRISM SOCIETY members
- $100 can rebuild 12 iron steps in a lighthouse tower or sponsor eight classroom field trips to a lighthouse to learn about Florida’s history.
CLICK HERE If you prefer to make a ONE TIME Gift
For help and information contact FLA President Chris Belcher
The Internal Revenue Service has classified the Florida Lighthouse Assoication as a non-profit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3)
. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH8757) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES ON THEIR WEBSITE
OR BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352
WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.