Make an immediate donation via Credit Card or PayPal*.
In the “Donation Preferences” section, you will be able to select whether you’d like to make a one-time or recurring donation.
You can also mail a check to:
Florida Lighthouse Association
100 Pine Arbor Circle
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Cash gifts can help save lighthouses today! For income tax purposes, cash gifts are fully deductible up to 50% of your adjusted gross income. Your individual tax savings will depend on your income tax bracket. For example, if you make a $1,000 gift and you are in a 25% tax bracket you will save $250 on your income taxes, which means that you can provide $1,000 worth of Lighthouse preservation or protection at a cost to you of $750!
Planned Giving Options
For information on the types of Planned Giving, download this document.
Impact of Your Gifts
Every gift is a valued contribution that will help protect, preserve and restore Florida's 29 remaining historic lighthouses. Here are some examples of what your gift can do:
- $100 can restore a historic iron Lighthouse step, or patch the mortar on 1 square foot of antique brickwork.
- $250 can pay for a local school to send 2 classrooms (transportation and program costs) on a field trip to a lighthouse and learn about Florida maritime history and the importance of preservation.
- $450 can rebuild five historic iron steps in a lighthouse tower.
- $850 can purchase enough specialized marine paint to allow a volunteer to completely cover a historic building or provide a day of ground penetrating radar to aid archaeologists in their discovery of artifacts located on lighthouse grounds.
- $1000 can rebuild 12 iron steps in a lighthouse tower or sponsor 8 classroom field trips to a lighthouse.
The Florida Lighthouse Association’s (FLA) mission is to safeguard Florida’s remaining lighthouses for future generations by supporting community-based restoration, preservation and education efforts. Gifts from individuals like these makes that possible!
- Lumen Society $250
- Beacon Society $500
- Prism Society $1,000
- Fresnel Society $5,000
- Tower Society $10,000
- Pharos Society $25,000
- Legacy Society Estate Gifts
*Note: Following this link will take you to the third-party website of Network for Good. This is a nonprofit organization with a secure website; the organization meets all 20 of the BBB Wise Giving Alliance standards for charity accountability). Be sure to print the confirmation e-mail you receive for your tax records!
Please note that Network for Good does not charge FLA a processing fee; instead 5% of your gift is a tax-deductible grant to Network for Good. You will have an opportunity during the donation process to either cover this grant in addition to your FLA donation or to have it deducted from your FLA donation amount. Your donation will appear as Network for Good on your credit card statement. Please rest assured that this is the safest and most cost-effective way of providing a monthly giving option to FLA’s donors!